Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
I may confuse all of you again with some of the medical terms in this entry but don't worry , i will make easy for you to understand....yeah and this entry is not about makan makan but an entry which requires skill and your experienced interpretation.
You probably read our Dr. Shah's blog regarding his Exercise Stress Test (EST) which requires one to walk in different stages and the ECG tracings will then show wether the test renders a positive or negative outcome. Similarly, DSE (Dobutamine) stress ECHO is a functional study whereby we resort it to people who has inconclusive EST or patients who basically cannot run for example they have knee problems or neurological problems and etc. Dobutamine infusion helps to increase your heart rate to mimic the exercise actually..and even we inject bolus of Atropine if the target heart rate is not achieved. In addition, during the test, we observe the ECG tracings and the Echocardiography (Heart Ultrasound) to see any wall proportionate augmentation. We need to take heart moving pictures during baseline, low dose, peak dose and resting/ recovery period and it usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes per patient. My interpretation has to be certified by my consultant first before i report it on paper.
DSE helps to diagnose/suggest coronary artery disease (yeah..angiogram still a golden method), viability study before deciding bypass is a good option in severe heart disease with poor heart contractily or either a vessel has added benefit for angioplasty (coronary stenting)
Picture above : i was doing DSE for a diagnostic purpose....CAN YOU GUESS THE MACHINE PRICE ????(clue : very expensive !! ha ha ha)
Talking about sub-cardiology specialties : we branch into ; EPS study , cardio imaging (eg . cardiac MRI, MSCT), Peripherals, non-interventional, heart failure and etc.... And insyaAllah...my interest will be in heart failure therapy whereby one has to deal with chronic heart failure management, ICD's, heart and lung transplant options ...etc ..and i think this field is very challenging and i love challenge but yeah..it is a long long way to go...
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I hope i changed for a BETTER person... Yeah 23 rd October is actually a transition between Libra and Scorpio horoscope...but i guess i am more f a Libran...he he
Thank you for all of your wishes !. Greatly appreciated.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Seafood Tomyam...Thai style was simply amazing !!
Asparagus for our vegetables....
The spring roll..... yummy !!
Chicken Pandan !!! awwwwww... delicious baby !!!
We have this for our dessert.... sweet and very seductive taste !!!
Even my drink was GOOD !!!!
The place with white concept and clean environment was really my favourite element to visit here once again...I gave good credit to this restaurant management for the awesome food... well ..i think it is more superior than the Bangkok House in terms of food taste, price and the ambience... Try visit this place and sawadikap to the food... A recommended place !!!
To my good friend... thanks for " belanja " me that night and hopefully we can search other great dining places in the near future....yeah after you are back from Europe.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
And I have my niece full support... Hanzalah..i called him Hanz... hopefully he grows up as handsome as Hans Isaac.. ha ha ha
1. When is the last time you ran? Yesterday...running on the threadmill is my daily routine at the gym!
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears and holes in them? Not at the moment
3. What are you dreading right now? Nothing in particular.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? What is this ??? Ha ha
5. When is the last time you saw your significant other? Mmmm..I don't know !
6. Do you get the full eight hours of sleep every night? Only on weekends
7. What is your favorite current song? Kamu Yang Bawaku Terbang by Fabulous Catz
8. If anyone came to your house on your lazy days, what would you do? Try to be cheerful..and it depends who is that person.
9. Who last grabbed your ass? Some psychotic crazy desperate people at the gym....Back off !!!
10. Have you ever been in your school’s band? I was a solo singer..used to sing Ibnor Riza number in the school talentime ...ha ha
11. Do you own a pair of Converse? Nope.
12. Did you copy and paste this survey? Definitely....
13. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Nope
14. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? I am against vandalism.
15. Do you hate it when a radio ruins a song by playing a slow one after it? Yeah !
16. Do you watch Trading Places? Is it something about travelling ?? He he ....No idea laaa
17. Have you ever stayed on line a long time waiting for someone? Someone that i care.....of course !
18. Are you ‘cocky’? Mmmmm ... Maybe ..ha ha
19. Could you live without a computer? Nope....i die without it
20. Do you wear your shoes in the house? Nope...but house sandals sometimes !
21. At what age did you find out Santa was not real? Since i started to know about Santa...at the very tender age.
22. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are there in your home? 2 mobiles, 1 landline.
23. What do you do when you are sad? Shopping , spa or hitting the gym.....these 3 :great relievers
24. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? No one....keep it all to myself..ha ha
25. Last time you saw your best friend? Tough question....ABSTAIN !!
26. Who, or What sleeps with you? I wish i wake up with somebody every morning , having a brief intimate chit-chat on the bed before going to morning bath..but ha ha I sleep alone.
27. Are you still in High School? No.
28. Is anyone on your bad side now? Pass ! Next one.
29. What jewelry are you wearing now? A ring. I wear it sometimes but definitely not at work since everyone will keep on asking wether i just got engaged ..he he... a friend gave it to me
30. What is the first thing that you do when you get on line? Check my e-mails, Facebook and my blog comments
31. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy? Sometimes...
32. Would you ever wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? Different size ! Will not fit..ha ha
33. Where do you work? Kuala Lumpur
34. What are you doing on Friday? Dinner with friends or being online
35. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? 2 different personality
36. Favorite name for a girl? Zatu' Irqin (name after a place near Mecca where you can start your "niat" for the Haj .
37. Favorite name for a boy? Najul Mustaqim (i will call him Aqim for short).... actually i had these 2 names long time ago..yeah if i have kids later !
38. Will you keep your own name when you get married? Yes.... aiyo....this question is for non Malay only laaa.
39. When is the last time you left your house? Few hours ago
40. Do you return your cart (I assume trolley)? sometimes..depending on how far !
41. Do you have a dishwasher? Nope.
42. What noise do you hear? I live in a peaceful community !
Next 5 person to tag : Catz, Budlee, Faisal Admar, Zuridah Maxis, Ekin
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Experimenting on the Starbuck Cup !!! Yeah.. sometimes you don't really need spectacular objects to capture beautiful pictures. You just need the right ANGLE, FRAME and EXPOSURE !! That was what i concluded after a photography discussion with a fellow friend who has magical touch and superb pictures in his photography work on last weekend ..
We hung out in this Pavillion Starbucks and started experimenting on the cups..ha ha
I loved this pic of me ..he he...maybe the expression.. ha ha
These 2 pics below looked very similar but again they are different with just a single switch in the setting. Can you guess ??
Thanks to my dear friend for advice and tips and for your precious time ..appreaciate that ! . At least for my next trip to Cambodia Siam Reap, i would manage to take better images.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Jumpa dengan Jeff, yang juga orang Perlis...orang Padang Katong..waaa banyak juga orang Perlis yang dah membina nama di KL ni...Bangga aku !
Si Mimin, anak Budi dengan uncle Bokhari dia... dah tak segan dengan lensa kamera aku...nampak aku datang terus lari untuk salam dan cium tangan..bagus betul kawan aku ni didik anak dia !! Jangan jadi spoilt macam uncle sudah laaaa... ha ha
Kek Muffin ni memang sedap... Zavina ambil untuk tempahan lagi.. Sesiapa yang berminat bolehlah aku jadi orang tengahnya... he he Komisen yerrrr...
Makaroni ni pulak 2 pinggan aku belasah !! he he
Aneka maruku, kerepek dan sebagainya....
Budi's happy family..semoga berbahagia ke akhirnya.......Terima kasih kerana jemputan..Kenyang sesungguhnya .. tepat pukul 3 aku cabut balik...kalau lagi lama lagi banyak aku makan.. he he.. terus ke gym burn that calories back.. ha ha
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Lama jugak tak buat entry pasal lagu... he he gempak tak cara CD piring hitam ni di ambil... Kita akan ulas 2 album ni.. One is an Indonesia petite lady and one is Philiphines handsome lad. Yup Bunga Citra Lestari (BCL) vs. Christian Bautista. Album BCL ni baru sementara album Christian ni dah lama... baru terjumpa balik dalam koleksi album yang dimiliki.
With regards to BCL new album ..mmmm .. i prefer the previous one because this album lack of musical intensity and the song choice is not suited well with BCL vocal. Yeah ..you have Dewiq and Andi Rianto as the composers but somehow it failed to impress me and to give me a WOW !! factor. The duet with Ari Lasso is probably the measure to save the album ... Marketing strategy ! No doubt BCL has unique vocal performance in an album and she is a popular artist in that neighbouring country apart from her controversy with Ashraff Sinclair that created a stir in entertainment scene.
Eventhough Christian doesn't have the vocals of Hazami or Anuar Zain as for comparison but what i like about his voice, he sings with the heart..yup not too much high-pitch thing, vibrato or falsetto....this model turn singer delivers the songs very well... I bought this album in Jakarta and you definitely dream to get it here in KL. Again, lots of love songs and i love this track very much...2ND song of the album (you can click on the song in my blog and take a listen). He has other few albums in Philiphines which i am dying to get... anyone going to Manila soon ????? Can kirim meh ???
SINCE I FOUND YOU.....the lyric..
i think of you in everything that i do to be with you what ever it takes i'll do cause you my love, you all my heart desires you've lighten up my life forever i'm alive
since i found you my world seems so brand new
you've show me the love i never knew y
our presence has sparked my whole life through
since i found you my life begin so new
now who needs a dream when there is you
for all of my dreams came true since i found you
your love shines bright through all the corners of my heart
maybe you are my dearest heart
i give you all i have my heart, my soul, my life my destiny is you
forever true... i'm so in love with you
since i found you my world seems so brand new
you've show me the love i never knew your presence is what my whole life through
since i found you my life begin so new now
who needs a dream when there is you for all of my dreams came true
since i found you
my heart forever true... in love with you..
Saturday, October 11, 2008
We gathered in Hajris Bistro and later to Sri Melati Restaurant in Cheras for a specific reason..yeah to reunite all DERMARIAN from the SPM 94/95 group in a get-together reunion. We changed , we have our own careers and we live in the metro KL, some maybe spoilt.. he he but our hearts are still strong towards DERMA.... Some might be your old enemies but we plan to come together , forget the past and for the good name of our beloved school , a reunion will take place somewhere in November 2008.. InsyaAllah...
Mr. Budie and his daughter, Mimin....he he Mimin already called me UNCLE DOC !!!.. Opss sori Mimin.. uncle forgot to bring you some chocs !
Budi's wife, Zavina joined us later after coming back from the gym. She will help in organising the event as well... Thanks Zavina ! You are very supportive.
To the DERMARIAN....watch out for the details and annoucement in FB group and Yahoo group... and i am very hopeful this will become a reality !!! Please support guys ! You can drop us the messages either me, Budiman or Marzikmal Omar..
I changed to my Baju Melayu Johor . Anuar did not have ample time to go back and change. Maz was in complete yellow and Prof in his satin white baju melayu...
Prof and his family prepared all the food by themselves..wow..amazing... so to my colleagues who did not go...you had missed the self-cooked delicious ayam tandoori, nasi dagang, nasi beriyani, kuah kacang, ketupat and lemang and all the cookies... And i had eaten 3 plates in total..aarrrrgghhh
Osama, our Libyan colleague tried his Baju Melayu..mmm..you looked nice and Beni was still in his working attire...(hai ! tak panas ker pakai tie merah tu bang !!!) We met few lecturers from USIM (Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia), a new university and they offered to join the university which currently based in Ampang Hospital and Temerloh Hospital. They offer sounded very interesting and i loved to think about it seriously into joining the USIM faculty.
My colleagues : Dr Nik, Dr Darinah and Dr. Wan Ros were also there. They came in a car pool.
Foods were plenty and i tried almost everything... Can you imagine how many kilometres i have to spend on the treadmill to burn back the calories ???? arrrrrgghhh..
WALAUPUN DAH BESAR ..HE HE HARI TU PROF KASI LAGI DUIT RAYA.... BESTNYER !!! Ha aha ha....Thanks Prof !